Home Health Aide
Our paraprofessional Home Health Aide (HHA) are trained, competent and perform assigned duties of personal care to the patient in their residence under the direction, instruction and supervision of the registered nurse (RN).
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Performs personal care and task as order
- HHA to assist with basic activities of daily living (ADL’s) including:
- personal care basic hygiene,
- meal preparation/assist with feeding
- Assist with bedpan, commode or toilet, shopping and assistance with transferring and positioning of the patient.
- Safety for ambulation
- Assist with medication reminders
- and more according to the care plan and the level of assistance needed.