Physical Therapist (PT) administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence to perform home evaluation and determine suitable treatment care plan.
- Provides physician prescribed physical therapy and improves or minimizes residual physical disabilities of the patient.
- This is performed therapy including balance and gait training, helpful exercise to gain strengthening.
- PT will use a techniques designed to increase mobility, restore function and decrease pain level.
- Returns the individual to optimum and productive level within the patient’s capabilities.
- PT to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity and to participate in physical activity.