A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Skilled nurse will assess all body system with emphasis on circulatory system.
- Assess vital signs and all body systems, knowledge and disease process and its associated care and treatment, medication regimen knowledge, and complication necessitating medical attention.
- Management of the disease process to include monitoring blood pressure and diabetes.
- Our Nurses are well trained to take care of patients with Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care and educate patient’s family to create a comfortable environment.
- Nurses are specialized on do daily wound care
- Implement and instruct medication regimen, including dosage, side effects, route name, frequency, desired, action and adverse reaction.
- Assess medication compliance/medication set-up.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Works indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from patient homes.